Monday, May 25, 2009

Can Someone PLEASE!!!

Point me in the right direction. I'm trying to get this thing to my liking, but who the heck knows where to start. I did manage to get a new background. YEAH!!! I'll tell you...I'm not very old or even old enough to be out of the loop, but this computer stuff just boggles my mind. How do people figure out all these little different things to do to their sites? Who has that much time? Well I try to get "some time" for things other than my kids and work. I think I have needed a place to write all my thoughts down. My brain doesn't know what sleep is anymore. I'm lucky if I get 5 hours a night....without waking up 5 times a night.
I guess for now it's back to the drawing board and searching around to figure out what I'm doing.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

It's Me!

It's Me!
Lisa

About Me

Wife to Chris, and mother 5 boys. Jack 5, Isaac 4, Elijah 2, and Nickolas 18 months and Tyler...to be born May 9th 2010.