Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Some Days!!

Well I'm sitting here today trying to figure out still what the heck I'm doing and I have my boys all over my lap, back and keyboard. I can barely get anything done. They all want to see what I'm doing and the endless need to push buttons. I suprised that the blog layout actually looks like it does.

Well I told the boys today that we might go to Monkey Business this week sometime and that was pandoras box opening. Now they will eat, sleep and dream Monkey Business. I should know better then to open my big mouth. Can't go today or tomorrow because I work and then Thursday we have Sarah coming from Infant Toddlers Program for Eli and the fence materials are being delievered. So maybe friday...who knows.

Well I also had to buy Chris's Chemistry books today for summer school, they cost $201.00 for 3 items for 1 class. I hate spending so much money on books and getting nothing back at the end of class. Oh...wait..I'm sorry..you get about $20 bucks. Then they turn around and sell them for $90.00 used. So screwed up!! I can't wait for him to be done with school. Hopefully only 2 1/2 years left.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger

It's Me!

It's Me!
Lisa

About Me

Wife to Chris, and mother 5 boys. Jack 5, Isaac 4, Elijah 2, and Nickolas 18 months and Tyler...to be born May 9th 2010.