Thursday, May 28, 2009

What Next??

Well....OK... lets start with last Wednesday night when I was at work not even 30 minutes and I drop a heavy blue pallet on my Big right toe. The nail is now purple and the swelling has gone down in the last week, but....Tuesday my son's knee hit me in the eye, then I go to pick up the permit for our fence and I didn't have the correct means of payment. Next, on my way to work I realized that the bills I set up on Monday to be paid today actually went through on Tuesday morning with no money in the account (till Direct deposit on Thursday). So then I'm almost late to work because I'm on the phone with the bank asking them if any of the 6 checks overdraft fees (6x $34.00 = $204.00)can be waived, I feel like such a idiot.

Then I went to work had a box of wood clothes pins fall and hit me in the head. Right after that I had a box of solar panels fall and land Where else?? that's right... on my right big toe. Little while later, I ran my...that's big right toe over with a pallet jack. I have had the worst week and were not even done. Last night when I called home to see how my husband and the kids were doing, my husband proceeds to tell me that the man from Home Depot call and said that the BBQ we bought last Thursday on sale for $199.00 (retail $369.00) was ready to go and be delivered with our fence materials today, but one of their associates sold it. So they offered my husband a grill for $299.00 but it is of lesser retail value and does not have all the bells and whistles that we were getting on the one we actually bought. So after I got up this morning I had to call Home Depot and talk to the Store Manager. He told me he was aware of what happened and they were supposed to offer us a grill that was of equal retail value and same type or better of the bells & whistles. Well I told him I was not happy with the stores decision to sell my grill and they ended up having to give me a grill for $799.00, because it was similar to the one that we were buying, but it has a oven on it. We should be getting it tomorrow.

So with that behind me I try and have a better day, but we never got the concrete bags on the fence order so I had to reorder 80 bags and new delivery charge of $70.00. Then I take my kids over to my Mom & Dad's for a couple of hours. When I got in the Suburban to back out I back straight in to the tree and not easy pretty hard. I gave myself whiplash. I got out went in the house to tell my Mom what I did and on the way back to the car I twisted my ankle (left one). Could you imagine it being my right ankle? Between that and my blue toe, I'd be out of work for a week.

I broke....I cried and cried and cried. My Mom was trying to cheer me up, but it's been a hell of a week. I got home and my husband was puzzled as to why I was crying. Then I told him. He understood.

So here I am spilling my guts in hopes that I can type all this crazy stuff away...Who knows..... tomorrows another day and always interesting.

No comments:

It's Me!

It's Me!

About Me

Wife to Chris, and mother 5 boys. Jack 5, Isaac 4, Elijah 2, and Nickolas 18 months and be born May 9th 2010.